Thursday, April 19, 2012

I cleaned my closet and it's still dirty

   I cleaned my coset the other day, which is the bizarrest thing because I never clean but whatevs moving on.  The best part was finding what is apparently my mother's old sweater vest from high school.  I don't know how it got into the floor of my closet.  I don't know why I didn't pick up on its fabulousness whenever I threw it on the floor.  But here it is and oh my god I am so excited about incorporating it into my wardrobe.


i am an awkward ostrich

being michael jackson

this is kind of the best picture of me ever thank you camera

annnnnd derpin it up

   jeans - forever 21|denim vest - forever 21|sweatervest - vintage

   Sadly, I didn't find any other wonderful garments in my closet, although I did find that I can still fit into a size 12 (children's, mind you, I'm not that large) and I haven't grown since age 10.  I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this.

   Side note - ignore the twin trash bags.  I said I cleaned my closet.  I did not say what I did with the clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment