Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hi folks

   This is a teensy bit awkward because I feel like I'm talking to myself.  It also feels like NaNoWriMo, which I do not have good memories of.  But alas, I shall forge on into the unknown universe of bogging.  Not bogging.  Blogging.  I'm pretty sure the Swamp People people do bogging.  Yay typos and yay puns.  I told you this would be awkward.

   I think I should probably write down what I want from this blog otherwise I'll forget.
  1. I want to document my fashion adventures.
  2. I want to document my sewing/DIY-ing adventures.
  3. I want a place to show off my fashion and sewing and DIY skills!!!  Holla!
  4. Annnnnnnd I want a place where I can just generally give a snarky commentary on everything that happens or has ever happened or could ever happen.  Not limited to one tense, chitlins.

   Mostly, though, I am the most absent minded person ever.  And I'm bad about writing tons of run-on sentences, which is basically a sin according to like, every English teacher ever.  So I'm hoping that this will help me focus on a project and make me  better writer.  I will be really amused if anyone ever reads this thing.  Hi if you're reading this!  Ahhhhhhhh okay I'm done now.

1 comment: